Job Title: CLOUD STAFF BOOKKEEPER
Experience: Preferred Intermediate Level
Hours: Full or Part-Time
Be Part of a Firm Forward Team!
Accounting Lifeline is an online bookkeeping and technology service-based business.
We are Hiring!
Our staff bookkeepers are just individual worker they are part of the team. They’re big thinkers, creative problem solvers, and subject matter experts — on everything from service based, property management and ecommerce businesses.
We’re hiring remote bookkeepers who thrive in an online environment with strong communication skills and an eagerness to learn! If you’re passionate about embracing innovative technology and helping small businesses, reach out today!
Accounting Lifeline is searching for our next REMOTE BOOKKEEPING. Our firm is on a mission to help small business owners build the businesses of their dreams. We need a fantastic accounting-minded person who loves working with clients, building relationships, and getting their hands dirty with the team to keep moving towards our vision.
Does this sound like you?
- You are highly organized
- You are great at managing yourself to a deadline
- Your communication skills shine
- You love implementing technology
- You have the confidence to make decisions
- You enjoy helping people
- You push yourself and your team members to achieve their goals
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- Working with a direct human is preferable
- You figure things out when others are stumped
- You find yourself taking on more projects because you’re interested and seeking more
- You see potentials before the downside
- You love processes and believe they are there to support us all
Cloud Accounting Bookkeeper Job Summary:
- – Experience with multi company bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online
- – Thorough understanding of accounting
- – Strong communication skills with both clients and team members
- – Enter weekly bookkeeping transactions
- – Provide feedback when client issues arise
- – Professional, self-motivated and self-starter
- – Able to learn new skills using new online software and technology
- – Dedicated home office workspace
- – Report to Bookkeeping Account Manager regularly
Must-Haves for Cloud Bookkeeper
- Project oriented and able to complete a task with a limited timeframe
- Client facing skills – you must be able to communicate with our clients, both on the phone and through email.
- Enjoy the fast-pace and personality of entrepreneurial businesspeople
- Minimum of 1-year bookkeeping with multiple clients
- Degree in Accounting/Business or an Accounting/Bookkeeping Certificate
- Continued desire to learn
Nice to Haves for Cloud Accounting Bookkeeper
- – QBO Certification or at least one year working directly in QBO
- – Experience with add-ons/apps in the QBO ecosystem such as A2X, App Portfolio
- – Prior experience working with e-commerce, property investor businesses
- – 1 year of remote work experience
Benefits and Perks
- – Live a flexible no commuting-lifestyle
- – Training is provided for all employees
Ready to have a better work life balance and grow in your cloud bookkeeping skills?
- – Interested candidates must submit a resume
- – Provide your desired hourly rate or salary
- – Initial interviews will be conducted via video conference software
Below are accounting apps that can help you to streamline your eCommerce business: